Nutrition & Supplements
Nutrition & Supplements
So now you ask the question, how does this all tie together? Why do we integrate nutrition and homeopathy? If the light therapy works so well, why do we need to use these products? The answers are easy!
While the AURA PTL II is amazing, a laser is not able to add physical nutrients or minerals to support structure and function in the body. LLLT provides information, facilitates cellular stimulation, bio modulation and helps to reduce pain and inflammation. Nutrition and homeopathy provide additional support to promote healthy digestion, facilitate absorption, support healthy detoxification and cleanse and purify the body. We utilize the nutrition to balance the body and in turn, that can help improve energy, sleep cycles, focus, and concentration, reduce anxiety or even boost the immune system. We utilize nutrition to help facilitate repair of tissue and reduce inflammation naturally. It’s the integrated approach that makes BioVeda so unique and revolutionary.
So now, we come back to the list of stressors that impact and wear on our bodies daily. For some of us, just due to heightened awareness, we can limit the impact of daily stressors through avoidance, eating organics and researching purchases of durable goods that limit the use of harmful chemicals and VOC’s. For some, we stay in tune with our body and we perhaps don’t go out and buy a cat because we know we’re sensitive to something about them and generally feel sick when exposed.
For the other 97% of the population, they deal with the impact of not only the most common stressors but poor lifestyle choices and habits. For many, they bear the brunt of all of the things in our environment and diet that we can’t control and then compound their situation by smoking, consuming alcohol, fast food, not getting enough sleep and not getting enough exercise.
Through the use of natural and almost exclusively organic ingredients in combination with LLLT, balance may be restored to the body allowing the body to heal.
- Laser light reduces swelling, leading to decreased pain, less stiffness, and a faster return to normal joint and muscle function.
- Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and healing.
- Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Laser light reduces formation of scar tissue, leading to more complete healing, with less chance of weakness and re-injury later.
- Laser light increases blood flow to the injured area.
- Laser light speeds nerve cell processes, which may decrease pain and numbness associated with nerve-related conditions.