Before Your Appointment!
- No Caffeine or Nicotine for 3 hours before your appointment.
- No Supplements for at least 1 hours before your appointment.
- Do not take any aspirin, pain medications, or unnecessary medications for 3 hours before your appointment; unless it is medically necessary.
- Do not consume alcohol for 12 hours before your appointment.
- Please DO NOT wear perfume, strong smelling deodorant, fragrances, essential oils, smelly lotions, aftershave, or cologne on the day of your visit before or after.
- Please drink a lot of water for 24 before your visit. Drink a minimum of 16oz within an hour of your visit. We will need you well hydrated.
- Do not wear a black/dark shirt, panty hose, or clothes with very tight sleeves or pant legs, as these will interfere with the treatment procedures. Most treatments involve treating acupuncture points on the lower leg and forearms. Gowns are provided but it is recommended that you wear pants than can be rolled up and a white sheer shirt to your appointment.
- All loose jewelry, phones, and personal belongings must be removed before treatment begins, except your wedding ring. Storage containers available for convenience.
- Please turn off your cell phone for all treatment procedures.
- You will be filling out an extensive questionnaire and speaking with the Doctor or Therapist. Your initial visit should take approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Please eat before your appointment. You may likely be asked to avoid food for 3 hours after your visit. DO NOT come to the office hungry. You can eat up to 60 minutes before your appointment.
- 24-hour Cancellation Notice Is Required! A late cancellation or no show fee of 50% of scheduled visit may be charged.
After Your Treatment!
- At the end of your visit you will be given instructions to avoid eating ALL foods for 3 hours.
- For 3 hours after your treatment we recommend that you DO NOT… Shop
- Go to a restaurant
- Visit a hair salon, barber shop, or nail salon
- Gas your car
- Chew gum, use breath mints
- Drink anything except water
- Eat anything
- Do anything that is highly stressful or stimulating
- Wear perfume, strong smelling deodorant, fragrances, essential oils, smelly lotions, aftershave, or cologne
- Have a Massage, Acupuncture, Vigorous Exercise, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room, or Swimming
(This is to avoid exposure to foods and chemicals that we eat, drink, breathe, or put on our skin and is recommended for the best results.)
The Restrictions Above Are Designed For The Worst Case Scenario: We have designed these suggestions based on years of practical experience. You may be able to break some or all of the rules and do just fine. However you will have the best chance for success if you follow all the suggestions. The restrictions are to be followed for three hours, a small price to pay for long term benefits.
Elite Allergy and Wellness
Welcome to Elite Allergy and Wellness! We are delighted that you have decided to schedule with our office. To follow, please find some information to help you with your first appointment.
TIME COMMITMENT: Expect to spend 60-90 minutes at Elite on your first visit. Subsequent visits will be approximately 30 minutes.
DIRECTIONS: We are located at 5940 W. Union Hills Dr. Suite B-100, Glendale, AZ 85308. We are located on the lower level of the Sports Club at Arrowhead Country Club. This is just south of the 101 and 2 blocks east of 75th Ave. From Beardsley Rd. (eastbound), turn right (south) onto 73rd Ave. This ends at our location.
PARKING: When pulling up to the Country Club, please park in the lot on your RIGHT. Walk up the sidewalk to the closest building; this is the Sports Club. Once inside, someone can direct you. You will proceed through the turnstile and immediately down the stairs, then to your left. An elevator is also available for your convenience.
PAPERWORK: Fill out the new patient questionnaire (7 pages) and please bring it with you to your appointment. If you forget, it will be necessary for you to arrive an extra 15 minutes early.
IMPORTANT: In advance, please read the instructions entitled “Your First Visit”. These are important in order for you to get optimal results. Please follow these closely.
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING: If you need to change your appointment time, a 24 hour notice is required. We look forward to meeting with you and helping you in your quest for health. If you have any questions before your appointment, please do not hesitate to call.